By creating group categories we are able to distribute where the contacts display throughout the site. This is commonly used for lists for specific departments such as ‘Administration Staff’ to list the employees that make up that department. If you have already created a group category please skip to the “Create a contact” or “Display a list of contacts on a web page” section.
- Go to dashboard
- Click on ‘Contacts’ on the left navigation bar
- Click on ‘Groups’ on the left navigation bar
- Add new contact group
- Write a name for the group
- Leave the ‘Parent Category’ dropdown with the default text of ‘None’.
- Click ‘Click ‘Add New Group’