Edit existing parent and child categories
The edits made to the parent and child categories will also update on the ‘Service Center’ app.
- Remain in the ‘FAQ Topics’ functionality or navigate to the ‘FAQ Topics’ functionality
- Make word choice update
- Hover over the ‘Parent’ category or ‘Child’ category on the right-hand side where the list of all categories are displayed.
- Select edit
- Change the name and slug
- Click update
- Deleting the child category
- Hover over the child category and a delete option will appear.
- Select ‘Delete’
- To confirm the deletion of the child category, click ‘Ok’ to the notification that will appear.
- Deleting the parent category
- Deleting the parent category will not delete its child categories and will have to be manually done.
- Hover over the parent category and a delete option will appear.
- Select delete
- To confirm the deletion of the parent category, click ‘Ok’ to the notification that will appear,
- Go to step 3, and delete the child categories that are now floating under no parent category.