Changing your government website domain to .gov

Posted on December 14, 2023

ProudCity encourages our partners to register .gov domains, and we support the transitions to these.

How to change your domain to a .gov:

  1. Register your .gov domain. This process is managed by the U.S. Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency.
  2. Once you’ve officially secured your new .gov domain, submit a ProudCity .gov domain change support ticket. We will follow up with you to schedule the transition and next steps.
Close window