Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies is like tidying up your internet space.
Why clear cache/cookies
It helps in a few ways:
- Seeing fresh information: Ensures you see the newest version of a website after it gets a makeover.
- Fixing weird page issues: Solves problems like pictures not showing up or pages acting strangely.
- Privacy check: Keeps your internet life private by getting rid of saved logins and tracking info.
- Fixing glitches: Helps when your internet isn’t working quite right or showing error messages.
- Login help: If you’re having trouble logging into a site, this might do the trick.
- Speed boost: Makes your browser run a bit faster by cleaning up some space.
- Privacy boost: Removes info that websites use to keep tabs on what you do.
Before clearing, save important information, as it logs you out of websites.
How to clear cache/cookies
Here’s how to clear cache/cookies by browser type: