ProudCity makes it easy to add favicons to websites.
How to add a favicon to your website:
- Login to MyProudCity.
- In the left side admin navbar, select ‘Customize’.
- Select ‘Site identity.’
- Scroll down to the ‘Site icon’ section.
- Upload your site icon. Should be square and at least 512 pixels x 512 pixels.
- Select the ‘Publish’ button to save.
Do’s and don’ts
- Keep it simple.
- When using letters, use no more than two characters.
- Use high contrast colors.
- Use a transparent background.
- For ProudCity users, make sure to swap in the ‘Site icon’ image for the favicon (and not the site logo).
- Make it complicated. Overly designed seals may be hard to read.
ProudCity is a digital government platform that makes it easy and cost-effective to launch and manage all aspects of digital government operations, including websites, meetings, online forms and payments.