You can easily manage universal site identity items including:
- Site title (shows in browser bar after page title)
- Site tagline (used with shortcode)
- Site logo (shows in the header and footer and should have a transparent background)
- Site icon (shows in browser tabs, bookmark bars and within WordPress mobile apps)
- Default social image (shows when content is posted to social sites and there is no featured image set for the content)
Customize site identity
- Login to your MyProudCity dashboard.
- Select ‘Customize’ in the left admin menu.
- Select ‘Site identity’.
- Select ‘Publish’.
- View site updates.