Website Admins and Editors can manage content publish status on a number of content types, including pages, posts, meetings and more.
There are two ways to edit the publish status of content: content view and quick edit.
- When creating new or editing existing content, open the ‘Publish’ admin box on the right side of content.
- Select the ‘Status’ ‘Edit’ link.
- Select the drop-down menu and select the status (‘Published’ / ‘Pending review’ / ‘Draft’) and select the ‘OK’ button.
- Select the ‘Update’ button in the ‘Publish’ box.
- Select a content type (example: News) to view the content list.
- Hover over the item to edit with your mouse. This will display the option to ‘Quick Edit’.
- Select the ‘Quick Edit’ link.
- Use the ‘Status’ drop-down to edit publish status (‘Published’ / ‘Pending review’ / ‘Draft’).
- Select the Update button to save.