Organization admins can add new users and assign them specific content and payments roles.
- Login to MyProudCity: https://my.proudcity.com
- Select ‘My sites’ in the navigation bar.
- Select the site you want to add a new user to (this will take you to the ProudCity Dashboard).
- Select the ‘Users’ tab.
- Select the ‘Invite users’ button.
- Add email address(es) to invite. Note: If one email is incorrect in the bulk invite it could corrupt the entire group so a) be careful b) if you’re concerned, just invite each email individually.
- Select the content and payment roles.
- Select the invite button to send.
- The invitation email will come from email@example.com.
- Invited users will get email invitations with a unique link that they need to use to verify their account. They should not go directly to my.proudcity.com until after the verification is complete.
Do’s and don’ts
- Make sure the new user sets up their account from the new account email they receive.
- Share the getting started guide with your new user.
- Have the new user create their own account from my.proudcity.com before you create the user in the dashboard.