ProudCity Platform login is managed through Auth0, a security-compliant leader in user account authentication and authorization, ensuring privacy and identity protection when accessing web and mobile applications.
Through Auth0, ProudCity login features includes:
- Single sign-on
- Universal login
- Breached passwords detection
- User management
- Multifactor authentication
These are important features for government, as they seamlessly provide and enforce best practices in web login security without you having to understand all of these and address them on your own.
There are two options for logging into the ProudCity Platform:
- ProudCity user account: Login using your username/password created through the ProudCity Platform.
- Google: Login with your Google G Suite or Gmail account, authenticated when you first created your ProudCity Platform account.
Login to the ProudCity Platform: https://my.proudcity.com
To reset your password:
- Go to: https://my.proudcity.com
- Click the ‘Don’t remember your password?’ link
- Enter your email and have your password reset sent
- Check your email (Subject: ‘Reset your password.’), follow the URL link to change password. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folder.
You can often resolve login issues yourself by understanding the potential issue and troubleshooting.
Two common login issues:
- Logging in with the wrong email address
- Logging in with Google
Follow this checklist to try and resolve your login issues:
- Verify you’re using the correct email address to login
- Reset your password (see instructions above): If you do not receive an email, try the ‘Log in with Google’ option if you haven’t already.
- Try the ‘Login in with Google’ option (you may have authenticated your account using Google and forgot – this is a common mistake)
If you continue to have login issues after troubleshooting, please submit a support ticket using your ProudCity login email.